Tuesday 17 January 2017

Hotel Booking: Alex

From: Alex Duran
To: Archways hotel
Re: Booking 24th June

Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to reserve 3 doubles rooms for the nights of 24 June to 26 June. I would also like a meeting room for three people on 25 June. I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully.
Alex Duran

 Dear Mr Duran
 I'm afraid but we only have single rooms for those nights. However we can offer them at a special rate of 75pound, with breakfast and wifi in them rooms available. Our meeting room is also available too for the 25th. The price per day is 150 pounds, including refreshments and with an exclusive toilet. If you want to reserve this rooms please reply with your credit card number to garantee the reservation.
Yours sincerely
Name
Archways hotel
Reply

Dear Sir/Madam
Thank you for your prompt reply I’m afraid I can’t book a room as our requirement have changed
Yours sincerely
Alex Duran

7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment