Tuesday 17 January 2017

Blanca reservation hotel

To: Archways hotel
From: Blanca Pérez
Re: booking for the 24th to the 26th ????

Dear Sir / Madam,I would like to book three double rooms for the night of 24th to 26th June. I would also like a meeting room for ten people for the 25th.I look forwards to hearing you from you.Yours faithfully,Blanca Pérez

Dear Ms Pèrez,

I'm afraid that we only have 1 double room for this days,anyway we can offer you two single rooms for the price of one. We have a fee meeteng room this day. The price for this meeting roomis only 50$, including refreshments and Wifi.

If you are interested in reserve the room, please reply woth your credit card number to guarantee the reservation.

Yours sincerely 

Alba Garcia

Dear Ms Garcia
Thank you very much for your prompt reply.I would like to confirm twodouble room for the nights of 24th and 26th June and also the meeting room for the 25th. My credit card no. is: 467862545968669, expires 09/11.
Yours sincerelly,

Blanca Pérez

7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment