Tuesday 17 January 2017

booking request- Regina Arnero

Dear Sir/Madam, 

I would like to reserve 3 double rooms for the nights of 24 June, 25 June and 26 June. I would also like a meeting room for 3 people on Monday 25 June.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully

Regina Arnero


Dear Ms Arnero
I'm afraid that we don't have a meeting room for Monday 25 June. The meeting room will be available on Tuesday 26 June. However we can offer it at a special rate of 90€ per day, including refreshments. We have three double rooms available for those nights. The price is 60€, breakfast included. 
If you would like to reserve those rooms, please reply with your credit card number to guarantee the reservation.
Yours sincerely
Nicole Rambla






Dear Ms Rambla

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I would like to comfirm three double rooms for those nights. I also reserve the metting room on Tuesday 26 June. My credit card details are:
Americard no. 4673281235900376, expires 09/11

Yours sincerely

Regina Arnero




No comments:

Post a Comment